The physical effort involved in casting a fishing rod is not able to be performed by some people, can cause injury, and is not always effective at reaching the proper distance.
View Slides: 2.1.4. Research and Specify the Problem Slides
View the presentation that begins with
- Review of the solution driven process.
- Use the 4-Box method to define the 4 elements of good problem formulation.
- Research the problem in groups by category for 15 minutes.
- Lead by the teachers, work together as a class to complete the 4-box for the problem on the Smartboard.
- A Teacher guide is included in the last slide to help teachers guide the discussion.
View Guide: 2.1.4. Problem 4-Box Teacher Guide